Transmission & Patrimony

Keeping up memory and valorising creations

In 1985, a collection of sculptures and drawings by Joseph Bernard (1866-1931) were donated to the Foundation by his only son Jean. This has enabled the Foundation to create a museum called The Collections of the Foundation de Coubertin. Around this primary base there has developed a lovely collection of sculptures both figurative and abstract, from the end of the 19th century to today, together with the artist’s drawings. These collections received the label of the Museums of France in 2002. A large part is exhibited in the Bronze Garden and in the Park. Those works which are more fragile or smaller are presented in the halls of the Manor House.

Other than the dates of exhibitions and animations, the Museum and the Park are closed to the public.

 
Other than the dates of exhibitions and animations, the Museum and the Park are closed to the public.
 
Last update : 11/09/2014